Adam is in crazy school mode and not up to blogging so I thought I would throw on some of our end of summer pictures.
Sam found a new favorite thing this summer. We spent at least one day a week at First Dam cliff jumping,
canoeing and fishing.
He doesn't look happy does he?

This is what happens when we can't get the fish off the hook before it dies. You should have seen and heard the way all the other moms were disgusted at my mad parenting skills. When I asked one for a sack she had so I could take the fish home she said " I would not keep that if I were you." I
realized they thought we had just found the fish and I was letting them just play with it. I said "I just caught this fish" I think she still thought I was crazy.

My baby is two. He got this potty seat for his birthday and showed off for grandma Claudia and pooped when she was here. I ask him if he needs to go now and he says "no! I didn't."
We spent the week before school started at Bear Lake. We hiked through some cave with a big name. Annie made it through to the end of the cave and then freaked out and I had to run out with her 444 stairs trying to get her to take big breaths while we sang primary songs.

At the condo we stayed in they had mini golf. Ry used his club for the first hole then just climbed on everything and threw his ball.

So grandpa took over with Ry's club.
This is Adam wakeboarding. We were both sore for two days afterwards. We are old.
1 comment:
Cute! Looks like so much fun, especially the ice blocking! -Des
Post a Comment