Monday, September 28, 2009

Gimpy

Two weekends ago Claudia came up with Hannah and we went to the American West Heritage Center for their fall festival. We rode a train and a wagon, dug for gold, jumped into a huge haystack, and our favorite thing, tormented the baby goats.




So, out of all of the crazy Heatons who do you think ended up at instacare having X-rays?


Me. I was jumping off those hay bails into the not so soft hay. See if I ever try to be "cool mom" again.

It is only a sprain but, man!!! I am going to be messed up for awhile.


Now for the latest cute shot of Ry. Suspenders, yeah baby.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Hey Lindsey!! So sad about your ankle sprain!! I feel your pain! Sprains are horrible!! I hope it heals quickly and you are able to keep up with your cute kiddos!! Love the suspenders btw :)

Melanie said...

Ouch! I did that on the mission once. It swelled up to the size of a grapefruit. Then I went tracting on it the next day. I'm so sorry. I feel your pain. . .