It's a sad day when you're over 30 and you realize that you still harbor the same feelings of resentment when summer fades out, and notebooks and school bells beckon. In fact, this year, I think it's been tougher on me than the kids, to feel the summer sun losing steam and crisp autumn evenings creeping in. I'm pretty sure that's why most adults don't take summer break anymore. We're too afraid we'll realize what we're missing out on while we're at work.
Cliff jumping at the lake with the kids in the middle of a Tuesday is just about the most fun you can have. Trust me, take next summer off.
Two weeks at the Disney money drain does not a summer vacation make.
Family pic at the Logan Tabernacle. A brief stop during the booth browsing of the downtown "Super Scorching Summer Sidewalk Saturday".....something.... festival.
Annie LOVED it!
A fly fisherman I am not, but this baby proves that my efforts are not totally fruitless.
(And by baby, I mean an actual infant fish, as you may have noticed.)
Daddy, A Robastah!
This is me, and I'm testing a machine that uses bungee force to allow the particitpant to have all illusions of fitness, physical agility, stamina, and/or youth, instantly wrenched free through the engagement of aforementioned bungees. Only $7 per session.


Life: 1
Self Esteem: 0
Me: "Shouldn't be too tough, I've wakeboarded and snowboarded a bunch, how hard can it be"?
Life: "Good luck, LOSER"!
Allow me to illustrate with a series of time lapse photos.
Self Esteem: 0
3 comments:
Congrats on being accepted into the Landscape Architect upper division. You will rock it! You sure have a stinkin cute family.
Summer leaving is sad. It was fetchin' good to see you guys during our vacation. Hey, my Utahness is coming back to me!!!!! Now I'm gratuitously using exclamation points!!!! What's next? :):):).
I just talked to Sharon, she said she was rode the FlowRider today on her first try.
Post a Comment