If you remember back to Saturday, it was a beautiful day for a race with the rain/sleet/snow and all. As I prepared for the run, I grew somewhat apprehensive about the weather situation as I watched the steam billowing from the wet bodies of racers fresh from the pool. They prepared for the bike leg of the race and quickly gained a coat of slush on wet heads.
Slush soaked Mark and John ride in shortly after the paramedics arrive to treat some hypothermic racers (honest!). The run however was uneventful. I still got sweaty and apparently my carefully honed fat layer prevented any chill from sneaking in. Lindsey spectated and somehow convinced the guy with the bullhorn that his time would be best spent encouraging me. "RUN ADAM RUN!" It was a good time, nobody died, and I wore my shirt with Chuck Norris on it. And here's the proof.
1 comment:
WOW, I am very impressed! Now you should jog on down to my house to help with our landscaping. That would be awesome :)
Post a Comment