Thursday, January 1, 2009

The Joy of Christmas

Here's our Christmas holiday in a nutshell.

We got lots of snow. Sam was barfing. We drove in a blizzard (twice). Consumed, as a family, nearly 417 pounds of candy and baked goods. Sam had a Wii overload. I got some new shoes. Linds got a beanie. Annie got something pink. Ryan got the nickname "Ry-noceros". And you can hear us around the house saying, "Ry, NO". Got a bunch more snow. And now I'm counting the days until school starts again...for me. I mean, it's nice being home with the fam and all, but I gotta hand it to you women out there who stay at home ALL DAY with your kids, and especially the woman that stays home with my kids. You've met my children, they are insane! I don't know how you ladies do it.

And here's the evidence:


After sam gave this guy some crackers, he wouldn't leave us alone.

Barf bowl in the right, cup o' Sprite in the left. Merry Christmas!
This Christmas brought to you by the letter G...Did I mention the blizzard? And yes, the passenger is protected by an air bag.
If you know Sam, you know why.If you know Annie....I only wish my drive had been this relaxing.Me: protected by safety belt.
Child: Driving unrestrained, too close to the airbag, and not watching the road. (I'm a good dad)

Hope you all had a great Christmas. If we didn't see you this year, we hope to see you some time in '09. Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Seth said...

Ah that blizzard must have been up the canyon from Brigham City to Logan. That place is cursed and there be many a time that Melanie and I traveled that road praying for our lives. Glad you made it ok. Hope you had a great Christmas.