Sunday, January 25, 2009

Are you a procrastinator?

So a while back I was walking down the hall at school, and I passed by a cluster of little bins attached to the wall. In each bin was a packet of information about various topics that they deem useful for college students. I grabbed several including "Managing your time", "Concentration", and "Managing Stress". But my favorite is labeled "Procrastination". It begins by asking if you're a procrastinator and then offers this helpful formula in case you just don't know.

Here's the formula, so you'll know if you are:


A=You postpone things you should be doing
B=You feel guilty about doing it
A+B=procrastinator

So now when Lindsey reminds me to stop procrastinating and do my homework, I can tell her that I'm not procrastinating. Because apparently you have to actually care that you're putting something off, and feel bad about it. I'm just selective about the timing of my homework completion.



So now you know why you haven't seen a new post here for a few weeks. But in order to bring all you fans (both of you) back up to speed...actually, you're pretty much there, except for sammy's baptism. So here you go.



3 comments:

Seth said...

Congratulations Sam. Eli says you got baptized really good. You're well on your way to becoming as good a man as your pappy.

Mark said...

This was a fun event. I'm glad we were able to come and be part of it. My girls are still talking about how they want to be baptized like Sam. And. . . about the procrastinating: is it still procrastinating if you just NEVER do it? If so. . . I'm guilty.

Sarah Scott said...

I was going to leave a comment last week, but, well, you know....

Anyway, CONGRATS Sam! I am sorry we missed it, but we couldn't convince Captain Andy to take to boat to Logan.