Can't deny the awesome
Here are some highlights from Sam's game a couple weeks ago. Some lowlights too. (He's #20)
There is new footage here now, so watch again. And the girl at the end trying to draw the foul...what a faker.
AWESOME. Thanks for posting this Adam, I had to laugh out loud. Wish I could have been there to cheer for him.
Sam is MJ II! He is a prodigy! But I have to ask, what's with the guy in the sweat pants? I don't care what you are doing, sweatpants are not to be worn out of your house.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
AWESOME. Thanks for posting this Adam, I had to laugh out loud. Wish I could have been there to cheer for him.
Sam is MJ II! He is a prodigy! But I have to ask, what's with the guy in the sweat pants? I don't care what you are doing, sweatpants are not to be worn out of your house.
Post a Comment