So a couple weekends ago we took out the new boat (thanks student loans), and we did some wakeboarding, and then some wake-surfing. It was some serious gnar. Check it.


This is when I hold the rope to get going....

Then, if you're sufficiently awesome, you stand up WITHOUT bindings.....

And then after you get your balance, you just let go....

and look like a faggy old guy about to perform the standing long jump. Speaking of faggy old men....peep the chest hair(s), yes, there is more than one.

It was SUPERFUN, and we hope to go out again when we get next semester's loan and can afford more gas.
4 comments:
Adam. . . I'm stuck on your shades. I covet them.
A new boat eh? That's pretty sweet. Lindsey, you're looking pretty skinny, cool, and tan. Sorry for hitting on your wife Adam. Adam, I too am in the sparse chest hair club for men and am currently working on a type of comb-over with three lengthy hairs from my left pectoral that I swirl and comb over to the right with the help of a little Dapper Dan hair jelly.
Geesh Linds, you look good. I wish I was that skinny. . .especially being the nine months pregnant blob that I am right now.
Hey, by the way, since you have a boat, Seth and I were wondering if you'd let us be those annoying friends who always want to go on boat trips with you if we move back to your neck of the woods. We're thinking of coming back just for that.
Can we? Can we? Huuhhhh?
-Mel
LOVE the new header picture of Annie. She must have gotten all her cuteness and stubborness from me :D When do I get to be as cool as you guys and wakeboard?
Post a Comment