Tuesday, September 2, 2008

End of Summer

This summer we did some fun stuff, and you've seen the good stuff. Now I am going to just overload you with pics of the other stuff. Here goes...in no particular order.

This is me running bases during our championship softball game of the summer season. If I don't look like I'm running that fast, first punch yourself for judging me, there is clearly a spurt of dust behind my speeding feet, and then forgive yourself because you didn't know that I had just hit a home run.
In case you were wondering, yes, we DID win the game and finish as the league champs. We even got shirts to prove it.
This is from the summer neighborhood party that Lindsey planned. It was pretty awesome, as you can see from the presence of a pinata. This is my girlie beating the crap out of said pinata. (and no, I don't know how to make that little curvy squiggle over the n in pinata. So deal with it)

This is pretty much a time lapse sequence of photos from the little guy's birthday. By the end, as you can see, he wound up in a chocolate coma.



4 comments:

Sarah Scott said...

mmmmmm, chocolate coma. Love the pics of the kids. Congrats on the softball win.

Mark said...

Well done on the softball championship game. Was the game a blowout or a close match?

adam said...

Mark, we WHOOPED upon their bottoms. I think it was 15-3 or something. They called the game after only 4 innings because we were punishing them so soundly.

Seth said...

You looked pretty radam running around those bases. Congratulations on pounding your opponents into the dust. Do unto others until they can't take no mo'.