Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Senor Sweetness

Alright, so I promised some mustache-y goodness, and I hope this doesn't disappoint. I am clueless as to the best way to introduce you to these images. I call him Senor Sweetness, and he came pedaling into our lives at the 4th of July Classic Car Parade. His three wheeled chariot glistened in the early evening sun, and as he rolled lazily past, I thought of all the things in my life I've yet to see and do. But that's another blog for another day. Today's message is centered around how awesome you can be with very few select props and a big tall glass of attitude.


Case in point:



Now, I know you are reeling at the awesomeness, but hold on. Sweetness packs all that sexiness into just four feet of mexican bike-riding machine. Sorry the frontal pic is blurry, but sharp focus is just too much for you to handle. Seriously, just accept it and move on.


Another thing that is not nearly as neat as Senor Sweetness, is that Ryan got his second haircut this week, and since you really care a LOT about toddler haircuts, here you go.

Before -

After -



Ryan seems pretty excited about having less hair. Or it could be all the sugar from the candy we used to bribe him to stay in the chair for the haircut. Either way, he looks much more mature now.


One thing that amuses me about Ry is that he believes that he is the same size and age as the other two, and gets SUPER frustrated when they leave him behind to go play. So sometimes he is forced to find other pursuits to busy himself with.




Now if we could just get him to change his own diapers.

7 comments:

Lance and Meg said...

You know what, YOU are so gay!! But Ryan is absolutely adorable! I love his hair :)

Montgomery Q said...

Oliver does the exact same thing. They'll be playing along on the swing set and then they'll decide to chase some cat or go to a neighbors and leave him. SO he'll cry for a sec, then go eat some fertilizer or soemthing.

Mark said...

What a shiny ride. Look at that SWEET basket, just think of the things you could put in there... a lunchbox, a pillow, small children, a Spanish to English dictionary, a legitimate passport. . .

Melanie said...

Cute kid. Our kids won't even let us bribe them with candy for the haircuts. They both scream and cry the whole time. Wanna trade?
By the way, some Oregon family magazine wants to use one of my photos of your kids on my website for their cover. I told them I'd ask you. So now you can go around and brag that you have cover model cute kids. But you already knew that.

Seth said...

I hope this post goes a long way toward convincing Melanie that the 'stache is where it's at. How women resist the fluffy strips of cookie catchin' hair that grace a man's upper lip is beyond me.

mandi said...

I am not a perverted random commenter! This is mandibrowning - you know, paul's wife?? Sheesh. Ok, now let me reiterate: Ryan is cute.

Senor Sweetness is HOT and I'm so happy you've showcased him here.

adam said...

Mandi
We miss you guys! Any weekend you feel like a road trip come up for a day.
We want to see a recreation of Senor Sweetness from Paul.

Lindsey