Monday, July 7, 2008

Okay hoohaa fans...here it is.

The update you've all been waiting for is here. I know it's been a while and you've been checking and checking hoping for the goodness to appear any day. Well it's here and it probably won't be worth it, but stick around because things might get interesting. Here goes...


This is me running around (it's what I do best) at a wedding - Sam





This is me sitting on the wedding step at Megan's wedding. That's what I do best! - Annie



This is Ryan in the tent when we went camping. It really wasn't that cold, but he likes to wear ridiculous headwear and mittens.


On a totally unrelated note, here is my father's day gift. I got a home re-creation of the original Superman movie. All 2 hours and 34 minutes. It was riveting.


As for the news since the last post, I will now perform the paulbrowning number list.

2 - Number of dirt covered Otter Pops that I ate after they were thrown to me from some Hyrum 4th of July Parade floats.

11 - Number of cowboys that got a faceful of dirt trying to ride a bucking animal at the Hyrum rodeo.

27 - Number of times each day I look at my front yard to see if there's any new grass sprouts.

4 - Number of Co-ed softball games Lindsey and I have played in.

4 - Number of Co-ed softball related groin pull injuries I have recieved since starting the season.

7 - Number of times I have had to drag myself out of bed at 3 am to go to my night stalker job.

2 - Number of times my sister got married in the last month.

20 - Number of raspberry plants we planted

6 - Number of raspberry plants that lived

1 - Number of awesome Chuck Norris shirts that I got last week. Trust me...AWESOME!

more soon...or less soon. Or more, but not soon. Probably that one.

3 comments:

Lance and Meg said...

It's about time you have a new post. Love the pics of the kids at the 2nd wedding :)

Sarah Scott said...

YEAH! A new bing bong post! love it! You can tell my excitment by the number of exclamation points I use! That makes 4! It has been too long and I have been missing the bing bong! I love the post and the pics! that makes:

7 - times that by another 7 and that is the number of days I have been waiting for a post.

Mark said...

Raspberry killer!! But on the bright side, the superman cape is very cool. Excellent Blog - 10: the number of times I laughed out loud while reading your blog.