Monday, May 19, 2008

A thing I made

Okay, so many of you may think that going to school to be a landscape architect may be a waste of time. To that I say...CHECK THIS OUT!!!!







"What is it"? You ask in awe, wondering at the awesomeness. "I don't know", I answer in disgust, "I made it at school". "But", you query "what does that have to do with landscape architecture"? Again, "I don't know, but the class cost me $850 so it must be important...right"!?!?!?


Well, I'm feeling good today because I just got a summer job. I get to unload the diapers, cereal, and bologna from a truck and then place it with love on the shelves of Ridley's. That's our local grocery store/hardware store/bank/deli/hangout place. (It's a small town okay!) Yes, I'm now employed as a stalker. And yes I know I spelled it the wrong way. Here, go look at another of my school projects. (same class)

This is when I took the girlie to school with me. She listened intently to dead Emma Eccles Jones, and the story of how she became a statue.

4 comments:

Sarah Scott said...

LOVE the blog! Keep on with the postses. Also, I love the Ridleys, do you get to stalk in the middle of the night?

adam said...

I get to stalk at 4 am on Mondays and 6 or 7 the rest. I think when people ask me where things are, I will just say "I don't know, I'm just your stalker"

Montgomery Q said...

Thank you for explaining what those things are.

Mark said...

Your creativity seems endless Adam. I want to start the bidding for your rock & stick arrangement at $1500, or at least $850 - right?