Thursday, May 8, 2008

Lil' Kickers

Soccer season is upon us, and my pumpkin is making her debut on the field, or pitch if you're european. But stop reading if you are european, because I don't know you. And you talk funny.




She insists on tucking her jersey in. Have I taught her NOTHING?!?!? I think she gets it from grandma. Repeated requests for her to un-tuck fall on deaf ears.






Sam is afraid of everything this year, but he's trying hard.


We also took a visit to Salt Lake and stopped by the temple. We had a great time and got some fun pictures. We invite you all to go see the new family presentation at the visitors center. It's awesome. And it has Ken and Judy Peterson in it. And they both die. Go now.



Now you don't see a lot of Ryan in these pictures, but here is some Ry to satiate your needs.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I love all the stories and pics! Keep 'em comin'. :)

Megan said...

Ahhh, such cute little kickers! Keep up the new posts because I need to see more pictures!

Meg :)