Friday, May 2, 2008

Awesomeness

Has it been a while since your last visit? Are you feeling burned out from checking Bingbong Hoohaa daily just hoping for something new? Are you frustrated by the same old pictures and posts week after week? Then leave some comments so I know there's at least someone out there reading this sorry thing. Let's get through the boring family stuff so we can move on to the goodness.

My kids like baby animals. The smell, the soft cuddly fur, the dewy eyes, even the flavor. So we took them to the local "farm that lets you pay to come look at their stuff". It's been a while since we went to one, and the last one was at "Dinosaur museum and Golf course and Farm and giant garden". I learned something at this new farm.

These people are NUTS!!!! They see Sam and think: "that looks like a kid who needs to throw a hatchet".


They must not know Sam. Luckily, there we no injuries, and now Sam has something he can do for the school talent show.

The reason we went to this farm in the first place though, is that they lured us there with the promise of "enough baby animals to fit in a farm", and boy did they deliver. Side note, did you know farm animals can carry lice and generously bestow it on your children? Neither did we until our neighbors had to shave their heads and burn down their house due to infestation.





Ryan even did his impression of a nocturnal baby.


Well, I am feeling pretty generous today, and I want to reward my reader(s) with some awesome visual content. I hope you're ready for this, because you won't be able to look away once you see it. You'll want to email the link to this blog to all your friends, you may even feel tempted to alert the local media. Yes. It's that good.


Stay tuned for next week's post. Soccer season is in full swing, and Sam and Annie are both little kickers. Yes, you heard right, NEXT WEEK! I am out of school for the summer, and that means more posts with more regularity. Lucky you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shock and awe. That is the only thing I can say with that last picture. Nice to see the new post. I do check it but I'm a lazy commenter. And by lazy commenter I mean I would just mutter to no one in particular.
-Seth

Kathy said...

Hey guys. Audrey gave me the link to your blog. I do check it out once and awhile and just anxiously await for new posts. I hope you all are well! Your kids are sure cute!