Sunday, May 9, 2010

Spring... not so much break

Holy long post. I am tired all over again just looking at it.

We had spring break in April. Here are some of the events of the week.

600 eggs. 40 kids. 100 cupcakes. SNOW.How do you like Annies Easter basket?
Baby animal days. We have almost talked Adam into letting us get a baby goat to solve some of my baby hungriness and the kids need to torment something.
30 minute wait for a 1 minute ride.
The Treehouse museum in Ogden. The cow actually milked. I squirted Sam in the crotch and it looked like he peed his pants. Awesome.

Sam did a puppet show for Adam and Ry. Annie and I were somewhere else, and when I saw this picture I thought Adam had let Ry fall on his head. But then I realized he was standing on his head beating the puppet with is feet.
Annie was in the Hyrum children's choir and sang at the sesquicentennial celebration. We were all singing "Hyrum Utah is my home town" for weeks.
Adam is Annies soccer coach this year. 11 seven year old girls. Annie volunteers to sit every quarter and when I asked her why she said "I don't like soccer" and when I ask "Then why did you tell me to sign you up and beg dad to be your coach?" she replies "because I forgot what it was like." Won't happen next year!2010's first weenie roast.
Speaking of weenie, Ry announced really loudly in sacrament meeting today that "my weenie hurts mom!" Happy mothers day me!

1 comment:

mandi said...

hahaha - Lindsay, I loved this post! So funny! I'm glad I'm not the only one with kids that hate the sports I spend time and money on. Miss you guys.