Sunday, June 7, 2009

School's out for summer!


So it turns out this is really sort of a spotlight on Annie kind of post. It wasn't planned this way, it just happened that most of the (postworthy) pictures we took last week were of Annie. She took a few however, and this first mountain scene is one of them. Don't we live in the most awesome place ever!? This place is a 10 minute drive and 15 minute hike from our house. It's called Lefthand Fork. Hey, that's a pretty cool band name too. "Next up we have the new song 'Sweet potato fries' from the band Lefthand Fork"...Yes, I do know I'm a dork.


Sammy trying out his new climbing shoes. He is like a mini spiderman.


Annie trying out the camera. She broke the last one, twice.




Annie practicing the "Firestarter" stare. This look happens around the houes sometimes, and it does carry a little heat.


During Annie's last week of school, her class put on a little program to celebrate their graduation from kindergarten. It was pretty funny and even included a song called "First grade, First grade" to the tune of "New York, New York". I'm pretty sure she's destined for greatness.





2 comments:

Sarah Scott said...

How have I not been invited to view the Maple??? Seriously.

Lance and Meg said...

Wow, Ry does not look happy in that first picture! I love it.