The Hardware Ranch trip to see the elk.
Adam says this is his "just getting ready to smile" face.
The sugar cube house competition. Sam and Adam did one, and Annie and I did one. Pick which one you think is the best, then I will tell you whose was whose. Ry made and ate his before I could take pics.
Ry said while we were making the castle "what is a castle without any turrets dad?"
Annie sang in her Christmas concert and played a lovely piano duet of Silent Night in Church.
Christmas morning, waiting for the go ahead.
Annie wanted books and a baby, which she is now into again six months after we gave all the baby dolls stuff away.
For some really stupid reason Santa brought our family a Wii for Christmas. I think he must have thought it would be a fun way for our family to spend time together. Santa is delusional.
Ry's phrase of the day was "That's what I'm talkin' about!!!"
1 comment:
very cool pictures. cool sugar castles too. I love Sammies Croc Rod, I've never seen his cub scout uniform before, awesome. Looks like he's enjoying it. And, send Ryan my way - we have a great time together.
Post a Comment