We have hit the double digits, my first baby is 10. I am old.
A few things about my Sam: (1)He loves to talk, and will narrate everything for you, even if you were right there. (2) His best friend is a tomboy girl named Lindzee, they are always together. Usually just goofing around listening to Sam tell some wild story with actions. She is his best friend because she laughs at everything he says and does. Who doesn't love friends like that. (3) He is sensitive, but acts like he doesn't care and gets hurt easily. (4) He loves babies and animals, if he had one wish it would be for a dog. I have had him clean up after our neighbors dog, but he still wants one and just thinks her pooper scooper is cool. Backfire. (5) He loves outdoor sports like rock climbing and snowboarding, but not team sports. (6) He doesn't like big cites or a lot of noise (unless he is making it). (7) My favorite, he loves his momma and still wants cuddle time with me most nights, and thinks I am pretty cool. Probably because I think he is pretty cool.
My sad attempt at a pirate ship. Just a bit of advice. If you are cutting two cake rounds in half and frosting them all next to each other, freeze them first. Other wise you get what looks like a very frosted shoe box. He thought it was awesome.
Ry's quote of the week happened while I was in bed reading one night and he snuck out of his room and climbed in with me. I started asking him all of his favorite things, and when I asked him "what is your favorite food?" he said "ummm, shrimp." Which he has never had.
4 comments:
In my defense, I'm really insensetive to people's feelings, and she did look a little like Bing...
-adam
You guys are awesome. You all wanna hang out when a few of us come for a couple days in December?
Good luck with the dog issue, maybe a rat or two. Will you trim my bangs 'Bing Crosby' style?
Linds - love the post! Super funny. I always wish I could be there for all the fun.
Post a Comment