Sunday, March 7, 2010

End of Winter

I told you I was on the quarterly blogging schedule. I keep telling Lindsey to blog, and she keeps not. So I beg you. Please. Entice Lindsey to blog in your comment. Get me off the hook. I have landscapes to architect for heavens sake.
"Finger painting" at our house quickly leads to hand painting, and inevitably to full body painting.
Annie had a bithday. She's now old enough to date. (watch out Adrian, she's got her eye on Tyler)

I took Sam snowboarding for the first time. He totally rocked it. I've never been more proud.Grandma and biff came and we all went to the CrazyLowBudget Circus in Odgen.I didn't know what pony rides had to do with the circus until I found out that they were $37 pony rides, and then it made sense.This picture of Ry pretty much sums up our collective speechless astonishment when we saw this......

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Linds I agree with Adam! You should definately blog when he isn't able to. I love seeing what you guys are up to!! :)

Sarah Scott said...

I totally blocked that girl out of my memory, thanks for the reminder.

Seth said...

Lindsey,
I heard you're the best blogger around. Don't deprive the world of your skills.
Also, I'm pretty sure that circus act is illegal in 38 states.