I know it's been a while folks. Oh, I know. But DO NOT worry. It's just not worth it. Besides worrying won't make me blog faster or sooner. Unless of course your worrying causes you to take some sort of action. Like coming to my house to punch my face. Or calling on the phone. In that case the "worrying" might work.
Anyway, I wanted you to know that it's coming. I don't know that it will be a photo filled romp, but I do know that you should dig out your reading glasses. I really feel like I'm 'bout to lay down some literary magic here. Soon....
Seriously, find those glasses.
Also, I saw a storm trooper at the park the other day.
5 comments:
I hear this is a great way to pick up chicks.
It really does work. That's how I met Janna.
Worked for me.
Dude, that guy rocks! Also, download the StrongBad alarm clock. That will help you remember to keep on task. I find I can get so much more done with StrongBad telling me the time......
Happy Birthday Adam!! I listened to Birdhouse in Your Soul on the way to work in your honor :)
Post a Comment