
Ok, so that's the only exciting thing that has happened in the past month. Lost is back on the air. I have missed my friends from the island, and they have graciously returned to my family room every thursday to share some of their lost-ness with me. For all of you that don't know what's going on, or who "just never really got into it", GO BUY ALL PREVIOUS SEASONS RIGHT NOW AND WATCH THEM!!! No stopping for food, sleep, or bathroom breaks because this is just too important to your mental and social well being. Ok, bathroom breaks are fine.
3 comments:
Hi Adam,
It's Chris L. Glad to see that you're also watching Lost. Jessie, who hasn't watched any of the previous seasons sat down with me two weeks ago and watched the refresher episode and seems to be enjoying the new season now. While it's fun to watch, there's also the constant frustration of more questions being asked than answered. Anyway, enjoy and if you have any sweet theories, let me know.
Here's my theory:
Locke is leading a marijuana growing operation on the island, and he needs the survivors to farm the hash. That's why he doesn't want anyone to leave. Also, he is in love with Hurley, and they plan to restore the VW bus and cruise the island listening to Bob Marley tapes and smoking Dharma joints.
Ben feels the VW bus should be his since his dad died there, and he would paint it with rainbows and live inside with his "partner" the ghost of eye-patch guy that got blowed up last season.
Adam,
Is it an absolute sin if I have never seen a single episode of this? Not much of a TV watcher I guess. But at your recommendation, if I could buy a whole season without commercials - I'm in.
Post a Comment