Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas with our family


So here's what happens at Christmas time at our house:


-We put out some Christmas decorations.

-We begin stocking the Nog

-LOTS of threats are handed out about how santa is watching (always)

-I buy Lindsey some stuff, and she buys me some

-We buy too much stuff for the kids

-We listen to Aaron Neville's "Christmas Prayer" CD

-We throw out the Nog that's gone bad


Here's what we do AFTER Christmas at our house:


-Leave our Christmas decorations up

-Try to tell the spoiled kids that Santa could come at any time and take back the toys he gave them

-Lindsey returns all the stuff I gave her to get the things she actually wanted

-We sadly put away Aaron Neville for another 11 months

-Who the crap invented Nog anyway

-Sam comes wandering in and says "I'm bored" THE DAY AFTER CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!


Here is the proof

1 comment:

Mark said...

wow. Next year we are coming to the Heatons for Christmas just to get a bit of that loot.